Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Poem of the Week

April 22, 2010 #578
 
Dear Subscriber:
 
This week’s poem of the week is a poem for Earth Day.
 
At the moment, you cannot see this poem on my site, Poems for Free. Google has for some reason tagged my site as dangerous because they found one instance today of a link on my site leading to a site that was infected with malware. I'm working with my host site and with Google to resolve the problem and will let you know when my site will be safe and available once again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Yours,
 
Nick Gordon
 
Mountains mark the boundaries of our dreams.
Over them lies nothing more than Heaven.
Use them to take well your wistful measure,
Nor can you enter them without the pleasure
That comes from being dwarfed by one great given,
As Being becomes just the God it seems.
In awe one finds a tonic for the soul,
Needing to pay homage to the whole,
Silent angel swelling sacred streams.
 
© by Nicholas Gordon

No comments: